You like haunted houses huh? Well this haunted house of clutter is bound to make any well-organized person SCREAM!!! Don’t let scary clutter haunt you and your house! These 12 tips will keep each room in your house free from clutter, thus saving your vocal chords and sanity.
1. Keep extra rolls of toilet paper in a tall basket.
2. Toss old make-up and medicine.
3. We wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time. Weed out the ones you don’t wear by using the 12 month rule – getting rid of (we recommend donating) all clothes you haven’t worn in the past 12 months.
4. Use clear storage containers under the bed.
5. Digitize music and movies and put the originals in storage.
6. Use a decorative basket to store magazines and remote controls.
7. Use trunks to store kid’s toys.
8. Open mail over a bin and toss junk immediately.
9. Keep footwear in a storage bench.
10. File bills and frame photographs.
11. Purge your fridge every three months and cabinets every six months.
12. Only put appliances you use regularly on the counter.